I wanted to share with all of you my readers our 10 Favorite Family Friendly restaurants at Walt Disney World to eat at. We normally go to the same restaurants but this year we are keeping a few of the favorites but we are venturing out of our comfort zone and trying new ones. I’m pretty sure we might find some new ones to add to this list. Maybe we will add to this list! Having a picky eater in the family (and no we’re not talking about me or my hubby) we sometimes have to find a restaurant that is kid friendly. But the good thing is that all of the restaurants at WDW are kid friendly! But here are our Top 10 Favorites that we love!
- ‘Ohana, located at the Polynesian Resort. (Breakfast or Dinner)
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Epcot in Norway. (Lunch) We have only eaten lunch here.
- Liberty Tree Tavern, Magic Kingdom. (Lunch or Dinner)
- The Crystal Palace, Magic Kingdom. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner). We have only eaten breakfast here and love it! Must eat here every trip now!)
- Earl of Sandwich, Downtown Disney. (Lunch, Dinner). We ate lunch here and loved it!
- Tony’s Town Square, Magic Kingdom. (Lunch, Dinner). We have only eaten dinner but it is oh so yum!
- Teppan Edo, Epcot in Japan. (Lunch or Dinner)
- Yak & Yeti, Animal Kingdom. (Lunch or Dinner) We have only eaten lunch here. Loved it!
- Tusker House, Animal Kingdom. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) We have had breakfast and lunch here. Breakfast is our favorite only because it has Krispy Kreme donuts!!
- Trails End Restaurant, Fort Wilderness Campground. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) We have only eaten dinner here but it is a must eat at every trip!!!
We of course have other favorites that we love to eat at while at Disney World that I didn’t include in this list but these are a must do and are family friendly restaurants which is very good to know. Enjoy! And if you need help deciding on which ones will best fit your families needs let me know!