Today I got up with a late start. I wanted to get up and make some cinnamon rolls for Terry but that didn’t happen because I didn’t feel so hot when I got up. I am praying that I don’t have the flu but whatever I have it’s dragging me down today. It was almost 2pm when I went and took a shower. Geez. Well I did however manage to make some Baked Apple Wonton’s and an Apple Pie. Mmm…so good too! I can’t wait until Terry gets off tonight so that he may try some too. They both were so super easy to make too. Last night I put the Christmas Tree up and this morning Livy and I decorated it. It look beautiful! I can’t wait until it’s Christmas now. I have to run to walmart after Livy gets up from her nap so that we can go pick up some things for dinner, some tissue paper and some more wrapping paper. Now I understand why I am NOT supposed to purchase wrapping paper from the dollar store. It tears super easy!!! Now I know not to. Well tonight for dinner I am planning on having taco’s, a salad and for dessert the apple pie I made this morning.
Here’s the recipe for the Apple Wonton’s:
1 tbsp Light Brown Sugar
2-3 Gala Apples, Peeled, Cored and Minced
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1/2 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
Package of Wonton’s
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degree’s and coat a cookie sheet with PAM.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well together.
3. Scoop a teaspoon of the mixture and place in the middle of a wonton shell, wet the sides with water and press together.
4. Place onto cookie sheet and put into oven for about 15 minutes or until Golden Brown.
5. Either you may serve immediately with a scoop of ice cream or may serve with some powdered sugar on top.