One thing that I have been trying to do, is to cook at home more often than anything. I have been looking for quick and easy recipes at home and honestly this recipe that I have used for several different nights has quickly become a favorite in our household! And for having a child who has issues with food and texture this is a big plus for us!! So here is a quick and easy recipe that hopefully will allow you to relax and enjoy your dinner with your family!
Easy Chicken Marinade & Dinner
- 2-3 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup of Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce or Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt & Pepper
*Add all the ingredients to a gallon sized ziplock bag and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes before cooking the meal. I allow normally between 2-6 hours to marinate for more flavor!*
- Preheat oven at 375 Degrees
- Line a Sheet Pan with foil and place chicken onto it.
- Place in oven for 25-30 minutes (depending on your oven)
- Enjoy Dinner!!! This will be a very moist dinner and such a easy dinner you’ll want to have it over and over again!!!
I sure hope that you will give it a try and hopefully enjoy it!
Add some veggies to another sheet pan and drizzle olive oil, garlic and salt & pepper to them! Cook for the same amount of time and there you have your whole dinner all cooked at the same time! Easy Peasy!!