A few weeks ago, I wanted to make a soup that was good and hearty and yet was still not too spicy for us to enjoy. Well I nailed it on the good and hearty…but the spicy part well….it was a little spicy for me on the first day to enjoy but the second day we had it, it was delicious!!!
So here is what you will need for the ingredients:
- 2 cans of corn
- 2 cans of pinto beans
- 1 cans of kidney beans (I used red ones)
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of Rotel (if you don’t want it to be spicy don’t add this!!)
- 1 box of chicken broth (I used Swanson’s Bone Broth)
- 1 packet of dry ranch dressing
- 1 packet of taco seasoning (I used Taco Bell’s Taco Seasoning from Walmart)
- 1lb of Lean Beef or Ground Turkey browned and ready to roll
How to make:
Brown your 1lb of meat up and get your crockpot or pot ready. I used the crockpot so that I could cook it for a few hours. Let it simmer for a while. Add all the ingredients to the crockpot, put on low and allow to simmer for a few hours! Y’all this was a great meal for a cold day and made the best leftover dinner too! I can’t wait until we are in our own house to cook this more often but with ground turkey instead because Olivia will eat it then! I’ll take it! This is such a quick and easy meal that it’s a set it and forget it meal! Enjoy!!!