Happy Saturday friends, and happy August! I saw this fun 25 random facts post on Heather’s Blog and thought it would be fun to play along for some of my newer readers that may not know me as well. Feel free to do the survey yourself!
1. Do you make your bed? Some days I do…most I don’t. When I do however I normally find this bubble under my covers…(hmm…I wonder who that could be?)
2. The first car that was officially yours? My first car was a 1996 Chevy S-10 Extended Cab Truck. I got it when I was a Sr in High School and had it until I started working my first full time job at the bank where I traded it in and bought a 2002 Nissan Xterra!!
3. Three grocery items you don’t run out of? Coke (I love my coke y’all!!), Pop n Chicken (for Olivia), Mac n Cheese Cups (for Olivia)
4. When did you start doing your own laundry? In High School
5. If you could, would you go to high school again? Yes! I loved High School! I was such a nerd though!
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves? Possibly! Depends on if I have my backup camera or not!
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know about? I used to work for a grocery store for almost 3 years. Not really shocking because a lot of my friends from home worked the same.
8. Do you think aliens are real? Nah, but my husband and daughter believe so! They watch the X-files too much still!
9. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep sure can! My truck was one and I’m so glad I know how to!
10. Guilty TV pleasure? So many! Teen Mom, Nashville, Discovery ID Channel, Ghosts of Shepherdstown, Chrisley Knows Best
11 . Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Cold. I don’t do well in the heat.
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of the survivors? No way. Take me, Jesus! <–What Heather Says!!!
13. Sweet or salty? I love to eat Sweets!!! It’s a guilty Pleasure and that’s why I love to bake sweets!
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice bath? Yes, but I’d rather be in a hot tub instead.
15. Do you consider yourself strong? Yes
16. Something people do, physically, that drives you crazy? Rude people and people who smack their food or chew with their mouths open.
17. Something you do, physically, that you are sure drives people insane? I say “like” a lot. <–I do the same or talk about Disney too much!
18. Do you have any birth marks? Not that I’m aware of.
19. Favorite childhood game? I loved playing Dodgeball or Tetherball!
20. Do you talk to yourself? Sometimes. I talk to Yoda and Luna a lot.
21. Do you like doing jig-saw puzzles? Nope. I get frustrated with them. Olivia loves them though.
22. Would you go on a reality show? If it was something like I grew up watching like Double Dare then yes…or The Price is Right!
23. Tea or coffee? Sweet Tea please!
24. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up? A Dance Teacher or a Rockette.
25. No matter how much money you have or don’t have, what are you an absolute snob about? Vacation!!!!!!!!!
That was fun! Your turn. For the QOTD, answer one (or more) of these questions in the comments.