When it comes to Olivia and her faith there is nothing wrong with it. She is such a wonderful young lady now and is growing everyday to become more and more like a teenager. As much as I want her to stop growing up so quickly, I’m glad that she has found a new love which would be this NIV Bible for Teen Girls: Growing in Faith, Hope & Love! She has found that it is really easy to read and loves the colors of the Bible too which for her is a big deal. She isn’t really into anything that is too girly but this Bible is just right and that’s how we like it. We are actually thinking of getting one for a family friend who could use one as well. This would be just perfect for her ever growing love for God!
Here is more information on the Bible:
- DAILY READINGS by popular Christian female authors including Bethany Hamilton (Soul Surfer), Annie Downs, Christine Caine, Nicole Weider, Elsa Kok Colopy, Crystal Kirgiss, Bekah Hamrick Martin, Denise Van Eck, and more
- CHARACTER PROFILES of women in the Bible
- BOOK INTRODUCTIONS for each book of the Bible
- HIGHLIGHTED PROMISES OF GOD are verses worth remembering
- A CONCORDANCE for help in finding verses
- The bestselling NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION (NIV) of the Bible.
You can also visit their official website, Facebook and Twitter.
Even better with us being able to review this amazing Bible is that we have 1 to giveaway to a lucky reader who lives in the US or Canada! All entries must be received by November 6, 2015 at 11:59pm EST. Good Luck to you all who enter! And may God Bless you all!
Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway. If you have won a prize from our sponsor Propeller / FlyBy Promotions in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to win. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.”