I have always gotten into the spirit of the holiday’s like Thanksgiving and Christmas. It’s been a passion of mine to get everyone in the spirit. I love to listen to Christmas music super early and even when it’s hot out it helps me think that somewhere in the country or world it’s got to be cooler than it is in NC. Through Twittermoms I am entering into a contest to win a $25 gift card and a Dora Christmas Carol DVD to win for Olivia this year. So here are the 5 things that I love to do with Olivia during the Holiday season!
1. Put up the Christmas Tree and decorate it with listening to Christmas Music and all.
2. We make Christmas Cards together and give them to people we love.
3. We always make cookies to leave for Santa and fresh milk (from the store) and decorate them together.
4. Watch a lot of Christmas movies on Television that come on like Charlie Brown Christmas, Polar Express and The Grinch!
5. Go to Church and Celebrate the birth of Christ our Savior. We also read about the birth of Jesus in her bible each year or watch a show on it.
These are our favorite things to do together and also to do as a family. Thanks for reading this and I hope that I win!!! It would be awesome! To Join in the Fun at Twittermoms you can join Here.
And Don’t forget to watch Dora’s Christmas Carol on Dec. 6th on Nickelodeon!