Wow! I can’t believe it’s 2008 already! It seems like it was just 2007! But oh well, we didn’t make it to the new year awake. I was so tired that I ended up falling asleep before the ball dropped. Oh well, there is always next year. hahaha. Well so many things are going to happen in 2008 I can barely wait. Here are a few things that is going to happen:
1. Going to Graduate from College in May! I can’t believe it has come and it seems like I can’t wait until I walk across that stage to get my certificate. Excitement is being held in right now. hahaha
2. Going to lose weight with a new exercise program and watching what I eat and drink.
3. Go on a family vacation! We are planning on taking Olivia to Walt Disney World this year so that’s a start right there. She is so excited on going to see her Princesses:)
4. Organize my house and get the unneeded things out of the house. I’m already going through all of Olivia’s toys in her room and getting rid of the toys she hasn’t played with in over 3 months and giving them to the church. They could use some new toys.
5. Get Saved! It’s something that has been on my mind and I will join a new church and get saved again.
Ok that’s all I can think of right now but I’m going to get back to work. I can’t wait until I start out with my new workout plan. It’s going to be great!